The Full-Circle HR Advantage
Our objective is to provide each and every client a wide range of human resource solutions so that they are free to focus on their business.
We are a team of Human Resources professionals with diverse and unique skill sets. We offer a breadth of service options that readily adapt to the various Human Resources needs in our community. We appreciate that employers, particularly small employers, do not always have the capacity and expertise in house to handle the complexities of Human Resources. We hope to provide this expertise affordably and in a way that meets the needs of your particular culture, size and operation. To learn more about us individually, read on.
Gigi Callaizakis, PhD
I bring over 30 years of experience working as a generalist in Human Resources. I believe strongly that effective and ongoing dialogue is invaluable in strengthening employment relationships in any organization and I have always particularly enjoyed the employee relations aspect of this work. Highlights of my experience include:
- Consulting with a variety of small and medium-sized for-profit and not-for-profit businesses on the Olympic Peninsula during the last eleven years.
- Director of Human Resources for five years for a Denver based non-profit.
- Providing a range of services including mediation, personal coaching, and coaching and teaching—using the Enneagram of Personality as a foundation.
- I hold degrees from Carleton College, University of Phoenix and Saybrook University.
- A published author and was chosen to present her paper on Remorse in the Context of Restorative Justice at the National Communication Convention.
I am a California native with a passion for equity. I offer a background in non-profits and organizational leadership with a focus in Organizational structure, business operations, strategic planning, talent management, recruitment and staff development. After receiving a bachelor’s degree from California State University East Bay in Political Science, I continued my own advocacy work in youth focused non-profit organizations. I began working at Fresh Lifelines for Youth (FLY) where I served as the Associate Director of Operations and Compliance as well as the Director of Talent. Additionally, I helped develop FLY’s Diversity Equity and Inclusion committee which pushed the organization’s equity focused work in a new direction. Identifying as s a black woman, I feel that fighting for equity is important to who I am as a person. The power of a connected community is how we will create a better future for generations to come. I am now the founder of Foster Virtual Administrative Solutions where I work as an independent contractor to help businesses expand their administrative efforts.
Carolyn Pedersen, MA
I am a results-driven, customer-centric, strategic HR leader with over 18 years of improving organizational performance through thoughtful well-managed, comprehensive HR programs in small to medium sized entrepreneurial organizations, city, and educational institutions. Essentially, I am an HR Generalist with the background and know-how for everything HR. I enjoy collaborating with company leadership to provide strategic and operational HR support and services to assure the alignment of an engaged and motivated workforce with the business initiatives and goals. Highlights of the expertise and services I offer include:
- Organization-wide new employee on-boarding
- Behaviorally specific employee and manager performance assessments
- Employee handbooks revamped to reflect the culture/values of the organization and current employment laws and regulations
- Strategic recruiting and hiring processes and procedures from ideas to hire
- Employee engagement, retention, and training
- Executive coaching and leadership development
- Organizational development and vision/mission/values working sessions
Claudia Zysk, MA
I am passionate about bridging gaps for people and organizations: the gap between a job vacancy and competent, diverse, and motivated talent; the gap between the reactive handling of people issues and proactive employee processes and policies; the gap between retention challenges and employee engagement in a culture of belonging and inclusion. I bring over 15 years of experience in HR, providing organization and leadership development, talent acquisition, and HR for HR support. My approach is based on agile product management, design thinking and an international/intercultural perspective. Highlights of my expertise include:
- Organization development, coaching and leadership development
- Employee engagement
- Process improvement
- Instructional design and curriculum development
- Cross-cultural communication and cultural competence
- New hire orientation and onboarding
Finnriver has deeply appreciated working with Full Circle HR to help us navigate the many complicated dynamics of being employers of human beings! Full Circle HR offers not just technical expertise and support for all of our HR matters, but also offers compassionate and wise counsel for a range of complex issues. We truly couldn’t do it without them!
Centrum Foundation has relied on the services of Full Circle HR for nearly a decade and we could not imagine running our business without their expert assistance. They deliver a full suite of services to manage all of our human resource needs, from search, to evaluations to exit interviews. Full Circle helps Centrum stay current with its policies and procedures and we recommend them, most highly, for your business’s needs.
Have a problem to solve
Want to create or revise policies and procedures
Want to draft an employee handbook
Need to create new materials and tools
Need to audit a process
Want to create a better work environment, or
Need a specific training program…
…We can begin working together to achieve your goal.