FCHR is working with employers in the following ways:
- Handbook update and revision with policies that are critical to assure health and safety in your organization, particularly as it relates to infectious diseases
- Assisting with employee communications as you begin to re-open, including communicating with employees who may have concerns about their health and safety and how this may be impacted by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Unemployment Insurance etc.
- Preparing your workplace for return to work and in accord with OSHA requirements and CDC recommendations
- Guidance on workplace notices and posters
- Creating and updating Telework and Telecommuting policies including home workspace safety (check list etc.), ergonomics, loaned equipment inventory/agreement, and telework/telecommuting agreements between employer and employee
- Creating and/or updating Flexible Schedule policy
- And more . . . Contact us to help you navigate the new landscape of being an employer