Founded in 1974, Centrum produces multi-disciplinary artist workshops, intensives, and residencies on 434 acres of parkland at Fort Worden State Park on Puget Sound in the Victorian seaport community of Port Townsend, Washington. As we plan for our 50th anniversary in 2023, we seek a support person for the organization and its programs as a member of the Development Department. Centrum produces weeklong workshops and residencies year-round with a staff of 14 full-time and 7 part-time staff.
The Development Associate provides data entry, gift processing, database maintenance and reconciliation, report production, and event support necessary to the success of Centrum’s Development Department. The Development Associate’s understanding of RENXT and Auction Tracker is critical to timely gift processing and special event fundraising. The Development Associate serves as the first point of contact with the public, and also provides general support to the Development Department. The incumbent reports to the Senior Director of Development.
This position is Non-Exempt, with full-time benefits and weekly hours from 30-40.
- One year of experience with development or other office administration
- Associate degree with course work in non-profit management or development preferred
- Proven ability with data entry, Excel spreadsheets and distribution lists, and use of Internet for fundraising purposes
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment while handling multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and evenings when needed
- Successful completion of a background check.
Visit http://centrum.org to learn about us. Apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
CENTRUM is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.