The Full-Circle HR Advantage
Our objective is to provide each and every client a wide range of human resource solutions so that they are free to focus on their business.
We are a team of Human Resources professionals with diverse and unique skill sets. Each of us has come to the Olympic Peninsula with an interest in serving the Human Resources needs in our community. We appreciate that employers, particularly small employers, do not always have the capacity and expertise in house to handle the complexities of Human Resources. We hope to provide this expertise affordably and in a way that meets the needs of your particular culture, size and operation. To learn more about each of us individually, read on.
Gigi Callaizakis, PhD
I bring over 30 years of experience working as a generalist in Human Resources. I believe strongly that effective and ongoing dialogue is invaluable in strengthening employment relationships in any organization and I have always particularly enjoyed the employee relations aspect of this work. Highlights of my experience include:
- Consulting with a variety of small and medium-sized for-profit and not-for-profit businesses on the Olympic Peninsula during the last eleven years.
- Director of Human Resources for five years for a Denver based non-profit.
- Providing a range of services including mediation, personal coaching, and coaching and teaching—using the Enneagram of Personality as a foundation.
- I hold degrees from Carleton College, University of Phoenix and Saybrook University.
- A published author and was chosen to present her paper on Remorse in the Context of Restorative Justice at the National Communication Convention.
Carolyn Pedersen, MA
I am a results-driven, customer-centric, strategic HR leader with over 18 years of improving organizational performance through thoughtful well-managed, comprehensive HR programs in small to medium sized entrepreneurial organizations, city, and educational institutions. Essentially, I am an HR Generalist with the background and know-how for everything HR. I enjoy collaborating with company leadership to provide strategic and operational HR support and services to assure the alignment of an engaged and motivated workforce with the business initiatives and goals. Highlights of the expertise and services I offer include:
- Organization-wide new employee on-boarding
- Behaviorally specific employee and manager performance assessments
- Employee handbooks revamped to reflect the culture/values of the organization and current employment laws and regulations
- Strategic recruiting and hiring processes and procedures from ideas to hire
- Employee engagement, retention, and training
- Executive coaching and leadership development
- Organizational development and vision/mission/values working sessions
Lindsay Anderson, MA
I am a value-driven, cross-sectional leader with over 15 years of experience in non-profit, private and public sector organizations. My experience as a human resources generalist has largely included managing HR operations in the context of complex collective bargaining agreements. I have a keen eye for creating operational efficiencies and have been known throughout my career to be a strategic problem-solver. I think big-picture about vision but have an eye for how how to build the structure and systems needed for programs and people to thrive. I am motivated by the belief that people gain dignity when they are given the opportunity to work, expected to make things better, challenged to grow, respected, and held accountable to perform. It’s thrilling to help organizations take care of their number one asset, their employees, while also positioning them for long-term sustainability through proper compliance with employment law. Highlights of my experience and services include:
- Masters degree in Community Development with an emphasis in corporate responsibility and community-centric business models
- Reorganization of departments and programs, including working through this with unions
- Data, data, data – analytics, reporting, research in many types of applications and outputs
- Formal training and experience in conducting investigations, labor relations, and bargaining union contracts
- Defining the strategic path through legislative compliance and collective bargaining agreements
- My husband and I are also small business owners of a local general contracting company
Centrum Foundation has relied on the services of Full Circle HR for nearly a decade and we could not imagine running our business without their expert assistance. They deliver a full suite of services to manage all of our human resource needs, from search, to evaluations to exit interviews. Full Circle helps Centrum stay current with its policies and procedures and we recommend them, most highly, for your business’s needs.
Full-Circle HR is a valuable resource for our small business. Full-Circle HR has provided expert guidance and assistance with recruiting, HR questions and updating our employee handbook. Recruiting employees takes a great deal of time and employment laws are constantly changing. Having Full-Circle as a resource has saved us many hours which we can in turn devote to our own clients.
Have a problem to solve
Want to create or revise policies and procedures
Want to draft an employee handbook
Need to create new materials and tools
Need to audit a process
Want to create a better work environment, or
Need a specific training program…
…We can begin working together to achieve your goal.